Ms. Sarah Rush has been educating children at Faith Lutheran School & Daycare for 13 years. She has taught in our 2 and 3 year-old program and has also worked with the school-age children in the Cool Kids Club program. Ms. Sarah earned a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education at the University of Central Florida where she took a special interest in learning about reading skills and strategies. Ms. Sarah enjoys spending time with her husband, sons, and her dog Lily, as well as going to the beach and reading when she is not teaching.
Learning This Month
For the month of January we will be learning about:
Our Bible Stories will be:
- God's Word is Important
- Jesus is our Substitute
- God has Mercy on His Children
- Silver Sharpie
Notes & Reminders
- Please check backpacks for crafts
- Share a story - Children may bring in a special story to share with the class
- The weather is changing, please pack weather appropriate clothes
- Please keep me informed of any potty training successes or opportunities for improvement so I can better help in the process.
- If you wish to share any pictures with us to be used on our classroom page, please Contact Us and we will give you an email address that you can send them to.